Join other interested gamers in grades 2-12 to learn the basics of playing the Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG) from educator Mike Garguilo. If you know the basics, learn strategies and deck-building tips to maximize your own deck. All levels welcome, and it is not necessary to own cards or a complete deck to participate. Registration is required for each session. Registration opens one month before the start of each session.
- Preference may be given to Ridgefield Residents as space is limited.
- Programs like this are supported by the generous donations of our patrons.
- Parents must remain in the building for the duration of the program. Children under the age of 12 cannot be dropped off.
- Masks are required in all areas of the Lodewick Children's Library including study and program rooms, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are required at all indoor Children's programs.
The library makes every effort to ensure our programs can be enjoyed by all. If you have any concerns about accessibility or need to request specific accommodations, please contact the library.
Library Masking Guidelines:
· Per current local, state and federal guidelines, masks are optional for all Library patrons and staff
· The Library welcomes patrons and staff to wear masks if they prefer
· The Library has masks available at all service desks
· Ask about our contactless and remote service options