For students entering grades 3-8 in the Fall of 2022: Join Mike and Kristin and explore the oceans of possibilities by coding through the use of colors.
The world is filled with patterns and endless possibilities, but how do robots use those patterns to code? Come and find out!
All students will use an individual Ozobot robot to engage with and follow a self-paced robotics curriculum. No prior coding experience necessary. Students can sign up for one meeting date or continue where they left off by joining future classes. Registration required for each session. Registration for Summer programs opens 2 weeks prior to each meeting date.
- This program is sponsored by the Friends of the Ridgefield Library.
- Depending on the popularity of this program, Ridgefield residents may be given preference.
- Caregiver must remain in the building for the duration of the program.
The library makes every effort to ensure our programs can be enjoyed by all. If you have any concerns about accessibility or need to request specific accommodations, please contact the library.
Library Masking Guidelines:
· Per current local, state and federal guidelines, masks are optional for all Library patrons and staff
· The Library welcomes patrons and staff to wear masks if they prefer
· The Library has masks available at all service desks
· Ask about our contactless and remote service options