Age Group:Ages 0-2
For families with walkers ages 12 - 24 months. Join us for fingerplays, movement, music and stories. This weekly storytime emphasizes rhymes and songs geared towards the development of toddlers. This program engages both the caregiver and the child together, so all attendees should expect to participate. Siblings are welcome! No registration required.
- Programs like this are supported by the generous donations of our patrons.
- Parents must remain in the building for the duration of the program. Children under the age of 12 cannot be dropped off
The library makes every effort to ensure our programs can be enjoyed by all. If you have any concerns about accessibility or need to request specific accommodations, please contact the library.
This program is designed for children and accompanying adults. Please plan to attend and be engaged with your child for this program. Drop offs will not be permitted.
Library Masking Guidelines:
· Per current local, state and federal guidelines, masks are optional for all Library patrons and staff
· The Library welcomes patrons and staff to wear masks if they prefer
· The Library has masks available at all service desks
· Ask about our contactless and remote service options