In Person: Love at First Page Book Group
Looking for your own Happily Ever After? Come join us as we launch "Love at First Page", Ridgefield Library's very first romance book group, for this exact purpose! Each month, a different romance subgenre will be introduced. Instead of having one book to read, patrons can choose one of three titles they like best. This book discussion will meet in person on the third Wednesday of the month from 6:00 – 7:30 pm in the Library’s Randolph Room. Adult Services Librarian Shannon Hitchcock will facilitate this group.
This month the focus will be on Historical Romance.
True Love through the Times!
Pick one of the following titles to explore:
1. Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas
2. A Caribbean Heiress in Paris by Adriana Herrera
3. The Duke & I by Julia Quinn
Please register below.
Library Masking Guidelines:
· Per current local, state and federal guidelines, masks are optional for all Library patrons and staff
· The Library welcomes patrons and staff to wear masks if they prefer
· The Library has masks available at all service desks
· Ask about our contactless and remote service options