Age Group:Ages 0-2
Non-walking infants ages birth to 12 months with a caregiver are invited to drop into this informal group to network and enjoy baby time together. There will be a short introduction by a member of the library staff before each session.
No registration. Siblings are welcome.
- Preference may be given to Ridgefield Residents as space is limited.
- Programs like this are supported by the generous donations of our patrons.
The library makes every effort to ensure our programs can be enjoyed by all. If you have any concerns about accessibility or need to request specific accommodations, please contact the library.
This program is designed for children and accompanying adults. Please plan to attend and be engaged with your child for this program. Drop offs will not be permitted.
Library Masking Guidelines:
· Per current local, state and federal guidelines, masks are optional for all Library patrons and staff
· The Library welcomes patrons and staff to wear masks if they prefer
· The Library has masks available at all service desks
· Ask about our contactless and remote service options