Families with children all ages engage in an active storytime that lets us talk, read, play, and sing together in the Children's Library! No registration required.
- Preference may be given to Ridgefield Residents as space is limited.
- Programs like this are supported by the generous donations of our patrons.
- Parents must remain in the building for the duration of the program. Children under the age of 12 cannot be dropped off.
- Masks are required in all areas of the Lodewick Children's Library including study and program rooms, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are required at all indoor Children's programs.
- Masks are required for all individuals aged 2 and over entering the Library who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Masks are optional for individuals entering the Library who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Masks must conform to current CDC recommendations.
The library makes every effort to ensure our programs can be enjoyed by all. If you have any concerns about accessibility or need to request specific accommodations, please contact the library.
This program is designed for children and accompanying adults. Please plan to attend and be engaged with your child for this program. Drop offs will not be permitted.