This year, The Ridgefield Library and Thrown Stone are pleased to invite you to its Women Entrepreneurs’ Happy Hour, from 5-6 pm on July 23 at the Ancient Mariner, (behind Steve's Bagels) and located just steps away from Ridgefield Conservatory of Dance at 440 Main Street where Thrown Stone's new plays are being performed.
July 23 will be a special day in Ridgefield as it's the first day both of Thrown Stone’s 2022 productions will perform on the same day. The afternoon starts off with a matinee of Hysterical! at 2pm and the evening finishes with an 8pm performance of Athena. (Many Thrown Stone fans relish the chance to see both shows in a single day, with dinner in between!)
The lively Women Entrepreneurs' Happy Hour will feature a panel discussion with some of the most visionary entrepreneurs in Ridgefield. This free program provides an opportunity to hear “how they built it,” expand your network, and raise a glass to the women of Ridgefield.
Meet the Entrepreneurs:
- Jessica Wilmot, proprietor of the Ancient Mariner
- Mary Dougherty, Director and Licensee of B.I.G. Connecticut, A Global Women’s Empowerment Community
- Megan Searfoss, owner of Ridgefield Running Company and Darien Running Company
- Amy Pal, founder of Whip Salon
- Ursula Hanavan, owner of Interiors and Designs by Ursula
Moderated by Lisa Scails, Executive Director of the Cultural Alliance of Western Connecticut
Admission is free. Complimentary appetizers will be served. Cash bar.
Please register below.